So I added to that mural a bit…

Over the summer I was practicing on the wall next to my house. It was a LOT harder than I had anticipated. The wall sucked up the paint and was so uneven it was tough to cover (that, and it was SUPER hot out). What should have been a quick paint ended up taking me days! I had to change the design up a bit to work and it turned out like this


But I was never happy with it….. so I finally got fed up and added a little to spruce it up a bit lol


Yah, that’s an octopus on her face. (the chicken approved.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s